10mm White LED
Need some big indicator LEDs? This huge, diffused, 10mm White LED is quite bright and can be seen in daytime from just about any angle. They go easily into a breadboard and will add that extra zing to your project. To use this LED you will need a current limiting resistor; this will vary depending on your input voltage. Typically with a 5V supply we recommend using a 120 ohm resistor for a single LED.
- 10mm diameter
- 3.0V Forward Voltage, at 20mA current
- Viewing Angle: 57 Degrees
- Cool White
- 1000 mcd typical brightness
- Breadboard friendly
10mm White LED: http://www.bc-robotics.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/FLR-100W04-HW7.pdf
In this basic electronics tutorial we cover:
• The basics principles of an LED and how it works
• What is needed to wire up an LED
• How to calculate the correct current limiting resistor
• How to power an LED from a battery pack
This product has a 30 Day Warranty from the date of delivery. The item must not be modified, abused, incorrectly hooked up, or used for purposes outside the original scope of design.
This product is returnable Within 14 Days of delivery for a store credit. Item must be unopened, unused, and in re-saleable condition.
There are no comments yet.