These chrome-plated momentary metal buttons are rugged and look great! Simply drill a 16mm hole into any material up to 1/2″ thick and you can fit these in place, there’s even a rubber gasket to keep water out of the enclosure. On the front of the button is a flat metal actuator and on the back there are 2 screw terminal contacts for the button.
This button is momentary button, when you press it the ‘normally-open’ contact shorts to the common contact. When you release the button, it springs open, and the contacts open up again.
- Drill hole diameter: 16mm
- Switch contacts: 1 NO
- Contact resistance: < 50 mOhm
- Temperature: -20 C to +55 C
- Electrical life: > 50,000
- Operating pressure: 1.5 - 2.5 N
- Switch rating: 3A / 250VDC
- Material: Chrome-plated brass
- Insulation resistance: > 1000 Mohm
- Mechanical life: > 500,000
- Panel thickness: 1-13mm
- 1 x 16mm Panel Mount Momentary Button
May We Also Suggest…
This product has a 30 Day Warranty from the date of delivery. The item must not be modified, abused, incorrectly hooked up, or used for purposes outside the original scope of design.
This product is returnable Within 14 Days of delivery for a store credit. Item must be unopened, unused, and in re-saleable condition.