2.2″ TFT LCD with MicroSD Card
This awesome little display breakout is a great way to add a small, colorful and bright display to any project. Since the display uses 4-wire SPI to communicate and has its own pixel-addressable frame buffer, it can be used with every kind of microcontroller. Even a very small one with low memory and few pins available!
This 2.2″ display has 320×240 color pixels and is a true TFT display. The TFT driver (ILI9340) can display full 18-bit color (262,144 shades). The breakout has the TFT display soldered on (it uses a delicate flex-circuit connector) as well as a ultra-low-dropout 3.3V regulator and a 3/5V level shifter so you can use it with 3.3V or 5V power and logic.
- 2.2″ diagonal LCD TFT display
- ILI9340 controller with built in pixel-addressable video RAM buffer
- Built-in microSD slot
- Onboard 3.3V @ 150mA LDO regulator
- 320×240 resolution, up to 18-bit (262,144) color
- 4 wire SPI digital interface
- 3.3V or 5V logic compatible
- PWM dim-able LED backlight
ILI9341 : https://learn.adafruit.com/user-space-spi-tft-python-library-ili9341-2-8