50′ Cat6 Ethernet Cable
Out Of Stock
This high quality Cat6 Ethernet Cable is great for just about any Ethernet connected device (Raspberry Pi, Computer, Router, ect) and is also compatible with our POE injector cables (although it will be stepped down to 10/100 speeds). This cable measures 50′ in length and features moulded snagless boots on both ends, Black PVC Jacket, 50 micron gold-plated RJ45 contacts, and Meets or exceeds all Cat6 TIA/EIA standards.
- Meets or exceeds all Cat6 TIA/EIA standards
- Tested for applications up to 550 Mhz
- Improved attenuation provides cleaner data and video transmissions
- Length: 50′
- 4-pair (UTP) 24 AWG stranded copper
- TSB 568B TIA/EIA Certification
- Category 6 TIA/EIA- 568-B-2.1, draft 11
- 50 micron gold-plated RJ45 contacts
- Black PVC Jacket
- Molded, snagless boot
This product has a Lifetime Warranty from the date of delivery. The item must not be modified, abused, incorrectly hooked up, or used for purposes outside the original scope of design.
This product is Final Sale and cannot be returned once purchased.