5V 5A Step-Down Voltage Regulator
Out Of Stock
This step-down (buck) regulator generates a fixed 5 V output from input voltages up to 38 V. It is a switching regulator and has a typical efficiency between 85% to 95%. The available output current is a function of the input voltage and efficiency, but the input current can typically be as high as 5 A. The regulator has a typical quiescent current draw of less than 1 mA, and the ENABLE pin can be used to put the board in a low-power state that reduces the quiescent current to approximately 10 µA to 20 µA per volt on VIN.
- Input voltage: 6V to 38V
- Typical maximum continuous output current: 5 A
- Typical efficiency of 85% to 95%, depending on input voltage and load; the switching frequency automatically changes at light loads to maintain high efficiencies
- Compact size: 0.7″ × 0.8″ × 0.35″
- Fixed 5 V output (with 4% accuracy)
- Integrated reverse-voltage protection, over-current protection, over-temperature shutoff, soft-start, and under-voltage lockout
- 700 μA typical no-load quiescent current; can be reduced to 10 µA to 20 µA per volt on VIN by disabling the board
D24V50F5 : http://www.pololu.com/product/2851
This product has a 30 Day Warranty from the date of delivery. The item must not be modified, abused, incorrectly hooked up, or used for purposes outside the original scope of design.
This product is Final Sale and cannot be returned once purchased.