5V 9A Step-Down Voltage Regulator
Out Of Stock
This synchronous switching step-down (or buck) regulator takes an input voltage of up to 38 V and efficiently reduces it to 5 V while allowing a typical continuous output current of up to 9 A. Typical efficiencies of 80% to 95% make this regulator well suited for higher-power applications like powering motors or servos, while high efficiencies are maintained at light loads by dynamically changing the switching frequency, and an optional shutdown pin enables a low-power state with a current draw of a few hundred microamps. The regulator’s output voltage setting can also be lowered by adding an external resistor.
This regulator has built-in reverse-voltage protection, short-circuit protection, thermal shutdown (which typically activates at 160°C), a soft-start feature that reduces inrush current, and an under-voltage lockout that causes the regulator to turn off when the input voltage is below 4.2 V (typical).
- Input voltage: 5V to 38V
- Maximum continuous output current: 9 A
- Typical efficiency of 80% to 95%, depending on input voltage and load; the switching frequency automatically changes at light loads to maintain high efficiencies
- Compact size: 1.6″ × 0.8″ × 0.3″ (40.6 × 20.3 × 7.6 mm)
- Fixed 5 V output (with 4% accuracy)
- Integrated reverse-voltage protection, over-current protection, over-temperature shutoff, soft-start, and under-voltage lockout
- 800 μA typical no-load quiescent current; can be reduced to 10 µA to 20 µA per volt on VIN by disabling the board
D24V90F5 : http://www.pololu.com/product/2866
This product has a 30 Day Warranty from the date of delivery. The item must not be modified, abused, incorrectly hooked up, or used for purposes outside the original scope of design.
This product is Final Sale and cannot be returned once purchased.
More Information:For more information on our Warranty and Return Policies, please consult our Terms of Service
- Add to cart
- Additional information
- Custom attributes
- Custom fields