6V 2.5A Step-Down Voltage Regulator
Out Of Stock
This small synchronous switching step-down (or buck) regulator takes an input voltage of up to 38 V and efficiently reduces it to 6V. The board measures only 0.7″ × 0.7″, but it allows a typical continuous output current of up to 2.5 A. Efficiencies of 85% to 95% make this regulator well suited for powering moderate loads like sensors or small motors. High efficiencies are maintained at light loads by dynamically changing the switching frequency, and an optional shutdown pin enables a low-power state with a current draw of a few hundred microamps.
The module has built-in reverse-voltage protection, short-circuit protection, a thermal shutdown feature that helps prevent damage from overheating, a soft-start feature that reduces inrush current, and an under-voltage lockout.
- Input voltage: 7.25V to 38 V
- Typical maximum continuous output current: 2.5 A when input voltage is close to the output voltage
- Typical efficiency of 85% to 95%
- Compact size: 0.7″ × 0.7″ × 0.35″ (17.8 × 17.8 × 8.8 mm)
- 6VDC output at up to 2.5A
- Integrated reverse-voltage protection, over-current protection, over-temperature shutoff, and under-voltage lockout
- Two 0.086″ mounting holes for #2 or M2 screws
This product has a 30 Day Warranty from the date of delivery. The item must not be modified, abused, incorrectly hooked up, or used for purposes outside the original scope of design.
This product is Final Sale and cannot be returned once purchased.
More Information:For more information on our Warranty and Return Policies, please consult our Terms of Service
- Add to cart
- Additional information
- Custom attributes
- Custom fields