Adafruit Feather HUZZAH with ESP8266 WiFi
Out of Stock - Available on Backorder
The Adafruit Feather HUZZAH ESP8266 is Adafruit's take on an 'all-in-one' ESP8266 WiFi development board with built in USB and battery charging. It’s an ESP8266 WiFi module with all the extras you need, ready to go!
At the Feather HUZZAH's heart is an ESP8266 WiFi microcontroller clocked at 80 MHz and at 3.3V logic. This microcontroller contains a Tensilica chip core as well as a full WiFi stack. You can progam the microcontroller using the Arduino IDE for an easy-to-run Internet of Things core. We wired up a USB-Serial chip that an upload code at a blistering 921600 baud for fast development time. It also has auto-reset so no noodling with pins and reset button pressings.
To make it easy to use for portable projects, they added a connector for any of the 3.7V Lithium polymer batteries we stock and included a built in battery charging circuit. You don't need a battery, it will run just fine straight from the micro USB connector. But, if you do have a battery, you can take it on the go, then plug in the USB to recharge. The Feather will automatically switch over to USB power when it is plugged in using a micro USB cable available.
As of January 2021 this is now Revision G, and includes a slightly improved power selection circuit. It will no longer back-power USB if a battery is plugged in.
- Dimensions: 2″ x 0.9″ x 0.28″ (51 x 23 x 8mm)
- ESP8266 @ 80MHz with 3.3V logic/power
- Auto-reset support for getting into bootload mode before firmware upload
- CP2104 USB-Serial converter onboard with 921600 max baudrate for uploading
- Built in WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Built in 100mA LiPoly charger
- Weight: 9.7 grams
- 1 x analog inputs 1.0V max
- 9 x GPIO pins – can also be used as I2C and SPI
- 3.3V regulator with 500mA peak current output
- 4MB of FLASH (32 MBit)
- Charging status indicator LED
ESP8266 Feather: https://learn.adafruit.com/adafruit-feather-huzzah-esp8266
This product has a 30 Day Warranty from the date of delivery. The item must not be modified, abused, incorrectly hooked up, or used for purposes outside the original scope of design.
This product is Final Sale and cannot be returned once purchased.