The Adafruit QT Py ESP32-S2 WiFi Dev Board is an incredibly tiny WiFi microcontroller. With its state-of-the-art power and RF performance, this board is an ideal choice for a wide variety of application scenarios relating to the Internet of Things (IoT), wearable electronics, and smart homes.
Since this is the S2 version of the ESP32, there is no Bluetooth support and it only has a single 240MHz core. However, since the S2 has native USB, it opens a lot of possibilities for advanced interfacing that was not easily done using existing ESP32 modules.
The QT Py ESP32-S2 also features a Qwiic / STEMMA QT for easy attachment of any compatible module, a RGB NeoPixel for multi color indication or colorful display, a reset button, and a button on GPIO 0 for easy access to the ROM bootloader / user input.
The 13 GPIO are comprised of:
- 11 on breakout pads, 2 additional on QT connector
- 10 x 12-bit analog inputs (SPI high speed pads do not have analog inputs)
- 8-bit analog output DAC
- PWM outputs on any pin
- Two I2C ports, one on the breakout pads, and another with STEMMA QT plug-n-play connector
- Hardware UART
- Hardware SPI on the high speed SPI peripheral puns
- Hardware I2S on any pins
- 5 x Capacitive Touch with no additional components required
Please Note: This board requires an external antenna (Not included). See our recommended accessories below
Revision Note: As of June 24, 2022 this board may come with a different regulator than AP2112K due to parts shortages. The regulator can provide at least 500mA.
- Same size, form-factor, and pin-out as Seeed Xiao
- USB Type C connector
- ESP32-S2 240MHz Tensilica processor
- 4 MB Flash & 2 MB PSRAM
- Native USB supported by every OS - can be used in Arduino or CircuitPython as USB serial console, MIDI, Keyboard/Mouse HID, even a little disk drive for storing Python scripts.
- Built-in RGB NeoPixel LED
- Battery input pads on underside with diode protection for external battery packs up to 6V input
- 13 GPIO pins
- 3.3V regulator with 600mA peak output
- Reset switch for starting your project code over, boot 0 button for entering bootloader mode
- Really really small
- Light sleep at 4mA, deep sleep at ~70uA
- 1 x Adafruit QT Py ESP32-S2 WiFi Dev Board with uFL Antenna Port
- 1 x 16 Pin 2.54mm Pitch Header
May We Also Suggest…
Online GuideOnline Guide: https://learn.adafruit.com/adafruit-qt-py-esp32-s2
This product has a 30 Day Warranty from the date of delivery. The item must not be modified, abused, incorrectly hooked up, or used for purposes outside the original scope of design.
This product is returnable Within 14 Days of delivery for a store credit. Item must be unopened, unused, and in re-saleable condition.