Adafruit Trinket – 3.3V Mini Microcontroller
Out Of Stock
The Adafruit Trinket is a tiny, low cost, microcontroller that has been designed around the Atmel ATtiny85 chipset. This board is small enough to fit into just about anything and has a low cost to be used in one time projects.
This is the 3.3V version of the Trinket. It runs at 8MHz and has 5 x 3.3V logic GPIO pins (2 are shared with the USB port). The 3 independent pins are multi function. Each pin operates as a digital I/O; one can also be used as an analog in put while the other two can be used as PWM outputs. For more complex sensors and interfaces, there are also hardware I2C and SPI capabilities.
The Trinket is programmed using the Arduino IDE and is compatible with most Arduino libraries. It should be noted that it is not 100% Arduino compatible as its size and number of pins do put limitations on functionality. Serial debugging by USB is not available with this board – A trade off with something so small and low cost!
- 5 GPIO – 2 shared with the USB interface. The 3 independent IO pins have 1 analog input and 2 PWM output as well. The 2 shared IO pins have 2 more analog inputs and one more PWM output.
- ATtiny85 on-board, 8K of flash, 512 byte of SRAM, 512 bytes of EEPROM
- Up to 16V input, reverse-polarity protection, thermal and current-limit protection.
- USB micro connector
- USB bootloader with a nice LED indicator looks just like a USBtinyISP so you can program it with AVRdude (with a simple config modification) and/or the Arduino IDE (with a few simple config modifications)
- Hardware I2C / SPI capability for breakout & sensor interfacing.
- On-board 3.3V power regulator with 150mA output capability and ultra-low dropout.
- 4 x mounting holes
This product has a 30 Day Warranty from the date of delivery. The item must not be modified, abused, incorrectly hooked up, or used for purposes outside the original scope of design.
This product is Final Sale and cannot be returned once purchased.
There are no comments yet.