Artech Digital Multimeter – A5030
The digital multimeter (DMM) is an essential tool in every electronic enthusiasts arsenal. This Smart Digital Multimeter, however, is not your average multimeter, it features a continuity sound at less than about 40±10Ω, current/voltage sense, and a Smart Measurement feature. You can use the multimeter to measure AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, resistance, continuity, capacitance, frequency, temperature, EF, Hz DUTY, and test diodes.
With Smart Measurement this multimeter will auto identify the measurement of ACV, DCV, resistance and continuity. This multimeter will also auto range to the optimum range to provide the best resolution and accuracy for the input signal. An auto power off feature is also present on this multimeter. This meter will automatically shut off after approximately 15 minutes of operation.
Note: Two AA batteries are required to operate the Smart Multimeter. These are not included with this product and will need to be purchased separately.
- DC Voltage: 600mV/6V/60V/600V/1000V
- AC Voltage: 6V/60V/600V/750V
- DC Current: 600uA/6000uA/60mA/600mA/6A/20A
- AC Current: 600uA/6000uA/60mA/600mA/6A/20A
- Resistance: 600Ω/6kΩ/60kΩ/600kΩ/6MΩ/60MΩ
- Frequency: 9.999/99.99/9.999K/99.99K/999.9K/9.999MHz
- DUTY: 10%~90%
- Capacitance: 9.999nF/99.99nF/999.9n/9.999u/99.99u/999.9uF
- Temperature: -20~1000℃ / -4~1832℉
- Diode: Open Voltage: 3.2V
- Continuity: Buzzer sound at less than about 40±10Ω
Hookup Guide: https://cdn.sparkfun.com/assets/4/e/9/9/c/A5030_6000_Counts_T-RMS_DMM.pdf
This product has a 30 Day Warranty from the date of delivery. The item must not be modified, abused, incorrectly hooked up, or used for purposes outside the original scope of design.
This product is returnable Within 14 Days of delivery. Item must be unopened, unused, and in re-saleable condition.