This 7 Segment Display + I2C Backpack makes driving a 7-Segment display as easy as possible. The kit includes the backpack, a blue 0.56″ 4 digit display, and a chunk of breakaway header.
The backpack does all the heavy lifting for you; It features a built in clock to multiplex the display, a constant-current drivers for ultra-bright and consistent color, 1/16 step display dimming, and address selection jumpers. Simply connect to this using I2C and start sending it data. To make connecting this device as easy as possible, the board is equipped with Qwiic / STEMMA QT connectors.
Up to 8 of these driver backpacks can be used on a single I2C bus. The driver board uses I2C 7-bit addresses between 0x70 and 0x77.
- Voltage: 5VDC
- I2C backpack + 7 Segment Display
- 125MCD brightness - Blue
- I2C 7-bit addresses between 0x70 and 0x77
- Built in clock to multiplex display
- Backpack Dimensions: 27 x 50 x 4mm
- 0.56˝ Digit Height
- 1/16 step display dimming
- Built in constant-current LED drivers
- 7-Segment Display Dimensions: 19 x 50 x 14mm / 0.75 x 2 x 0.56˝
- 7-Segment Display Weight: 8.4g
- Backpack Weight: 5.3g
- Qwiic / STEMMA QT connectors
- 1 x 0.56˝ 7-Segment Display - Blue
- Adafruit I2C Backpack
- 1 x 6 Pin 2.54mm Pitch Header
May We Also Suggest…
TutorialProduct Tutorial: https://learn.adafruit.com/adafruit-led-backpack
Online GuideOnline Guide: https://learn.adafruit.com/matrix-7-segment-led-backpack-with-the-raspberry-pi
This product has a 30 Day Warranty from the date of delivery. The item must not be modified, abused, incorrectly hooked up, or used for purposes outside the original scope of design.
This product is returnable Within 14 Days of delivery for a store credit. Item must be unopened, unused, and in re-saleable condition.