Because you can program the same board in 3 different ways – the Express has great value and re-usability. From beginners to experts, Circuit Playground Express has something for everyone.
The board is round and has alligator-clip pads around it so you don’t have to solder or sew to make it work. You can power it from USB, a AAA battery pack, or with a Lipoly battery (for advanced users). Circuit Playground Express has built-in USB support. Built in USB means you plug it in to program it and it just shows up, no special cable or adapter required. Just program your code into the board then take it on the go!
- Microsoft MakeCode Compatible
- Built-in USB Support – just plug it in and program!
- ATSAMD21 ARM Cortex M0 Processor, running at 3.3V and 48MHz
- 10 x mini NeoPixels, each one can display any color
- Integrated Temperature sensor (thermistor)
- Two Pushbuttons and a Slide Switch
- 8 x alligator-clip friendly input/output pins
- USB port can act like serial port, keyboard, mouse, joystick or MIDI!
- Circuit Python Compatible
- Arduino IDE Compatible
- 2 MB of SPI Flash storage, used primarily with CircuitPython to store code and libraries.
- Motion sensor (LIS3DH triple-axis accelerometer)
- Light sensor (phototransistor) that can also act as a color sensor and pulse sensor
- Miniature Speaker and class D amplifier
- Infrared receiver and transmitter
- 7 pads can act as capacitive touch inputs and the 1 remaining is a true analog output
- MicroUSB port for programming and debugging
Circuit Playground Express: https://learn.adafruit.com/adafruit-circuit-playground-express
May We Also Suggest…
This product has a 30 Day Warranty from the date of delivery. The item must not be modified, abused, incorrectly hooked up, or used for purposes outside the original scope of design.
This product is returnable Within 14 Days of delivery for a store credit. Item must be unopened, unused, and in re-saleable condition.
There are no comments yet.