DRV8825 Stepper Motor Driver – High Current
Out Of Stock
This breakout board for TI’s DRV8825 microstepping bipolar stepper motor driver features adjustable current limiting, over-current and over-temperature protection, and six microstep resolutions (down to 1/32-step). It operates from 8.2 V to 45 V and can deliver up to approximately 1.5 A per phase without a heat sink or forced air flow (rated for up to 2.2 A per coil with sufficient additional cooling). The driver has a pinout and interface that is nearly identical to those of A4988 stepper motor driver carriers, so it can be used as a higher-performance drop-in replacement for those boards in many applications. This board ships with 0.1″ male header pins included but not soldered in.
- Simple step and direction control interface
- Adjustable current control lets you set the maximum current output with a potentiometer, which lets you use voltages above your stepper motor’s rated voltage to achieve higher step rates
- 45 V maximum supply voltage
- Can interface directly with 3.3 V and 5 V systems
- Over-current shutdown
- Short-to-ground and shorted-load protection
- Six different step resolutions: full-step, half-step, 1/4-step, 1/8-step, 1/16-step, and 1/32-step
- Intelligent chopping control that automatically selects the correct current decay mode (fast decay or slow decay)
- Built-in regulator
- Over-temperature thermal shutdown
- Under-voltage lockout
- 4-layer, 2 oz copper PCB for improved heat dissipation
This product has a 30 Day Warranty from the date of delivery. The item must not be modified, abused, incorrectly hooked up, or used for purposes outside the original scope of design.
This product is Final Sale and cannot be returned once purchased.
There are no comments yet.