ESP32 WiFi Microcontroller – SMT Module
Add WiFi, Bluetooth and Bluetooth LE to your next project with this small, yet powerful ESP32 SMT Module! The ESP32 processor from Espressif is a much more powerful WiFi enabled microcontroller than the ESP8266, well suited for applications like low-power sensor networks to the most demanding tasks such as voice encoding, music streaming and MP3 decoding.
This product is recommended for advanced users only! This is just the module – which can be difficult to use. You’ll need to solder it onto a board with supporting circuitry.
- Xtensa® Dual-Core 32-bit LX6
- 448 KB of ROM for booting and core functions
- Operating Voltage: 3.0 – 3.6VDC
- Average Operating Current: 80mA
- 4MB Flash
- Bluetooth v4.2 BR/EDR and BLE
- Dimensions: 24 x16 x 3mm / 0.9 x 0.6 x 0.1″
- Adjustable CPU Clock: 80 – 240 MHz
- 520 KB of on-chip SRAM for data and instructions
- Recommended Supply Current: 500mA
- 802.11 b/g/n WiFi (802.11n up to 150 Mbps)
- Weight: 2g
- Arduino IDE Support
Arduino IDE Support: https://github.com/espressif/arduino-esp32
ESP32-WROOM-32 Datasheet: https://bc-robotics.com/…/esp32-wroom-32.pdf
This product has a 30 Day Warranty from the date of delivery. The item must not be modified, abused, incorrectly hooked up, or used for purposes outside the original scope of design.
This product is returnable Within 14 Days of delivery. Item must be unopened, unused, and in re-saleable condition.