Brass Liquid Flow + Temperature Sensor
This high quality brass two-in-one sensor package is designed to monitor both liquid flow and liquid temperature within a pipe. Ideally suited for monitoring water consumption in irrigation control systems or other forms of liquid automation. Each side of the sensor has a 1/2″ BSPP G-1/2″ thread. The sensor has a three pin connector for the hall-effect flow sensor and a two pin connector for the temperature sensor.
Inside the housing, a small pinwheel with an attached magnet is spun by passing water; as the magnet makes each revolution, a hall effect sensor inside the housing outputs a pulse on the yellow wire. The sensor is best suited to flow rates between 1 and 25 liters per minute – flow rates below one liter per minute tend not to register accurately. The temperature sensor is an NTC 50K Thermistor.
For flow rates less than 6 liters per minute, we recommend looking at the YF-S401 with a higher resolution / lower flow rate.
- Working Voltage: 5 to 15VDC
- Max current draw: 15mA @ 5V
- Working Flow Rate: 1 to 25 Liters/Minute
- Working Temperature range: 1°C to 80°C
- Maximum water pressure: 1.75 MPa
- Thread: BSPP G1/2″
- Temperature Sensor: NTC50K
- Output duty cycle: 50% +-10%
- Output Pulse High Level: 4.7V (VCC = 5V)
- Output Pulse Low Level: 0.5V (VCC = 5V)
- Max Liquid Temperature: 120℃
- Frequency: F=(11*Q)Q=L/MIN±3%
- 577 Pulses per liter
Flow Sensor: http://www.bc-robotics.com/tutorials/using-a-flow-sensor-with-arduino/
May We Also Suggest…
This product has a 30 Day Warranty from the date of delivery. The item must not be modified, abused, incorrectly hooked up, or used for purposes outside the original scope of design.
This product is returnable Within 14 Days of delivery for a store credit. Item must be unopened, unused, and in re-saleable condition.
There are no comments yet.