OV2640 Camera Module
The OV2640 is a high resolution SCCB compatible image sensor designed for use with microcontrollers and single board computers.
The OV2640 image sensor is similar to the OV7670, however it is much more capable. The OV2640 has much higher resolution (1600 x 1200) and more importantly, it has an on-chip JPEG encoder, which offloads a lot of the work from the microcontroller. Users have complete control over image quality, data format, and transmission. All image processing functions including exposure, white balance, chroma, saturation, contrast, and many others can be controlled via the SCCB interface. OmmiVision Image Sensors use unique sensor technology to improve image quality and reduce sharp and stable color images by reducing or eliminating optical or electronic defects such as fixed pattern noise, tailing, and floating.
- Standard SCCB interface, compatible with I2C interface
- RawRGB, RGB (GRB4: 2:2, RGB565/555/444), YUV (4:2:2) and YCbCr (4:2:2) output formats
- Outputs UXGA, SXGA, VGA, QVGA, QQVGA, CIF, QCIF and various sizes up to 40×30 size
- Support for automatic exposure control, automatic gain control, automatic white balance, automatic elimination of light streaks, automatic black level calibration.
- Support for image zoom, pan and window settings
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Power Consumption: 40mA
- Resolution: 1600 x 1200
- Lens Focal Length: 3.6mm
- Lens FOV: 78 Degrees
- Lens Aperture: F2.0
- Max Frame Rate: 30FPS
- Max Temperature Range: -30°C to 70°C
- Recommended Temperature Range: 0°C to 50°C
- Dynamic Range: 50 dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 40 dB
- Sensor Size: 1/4ʺ
- Pixel Size: 2.2 x 2.2 μm
- Sensitivity: 0.6V/Lux-sec
- Output Formats: RGB565 / JPEG / YUV / YCbCr
- Control Interface: SCCB
- 3.3V Logic Compatible
- 1 x OV2640 Camera Module
May We Also Suggest…
This product has a 30 Day Warranty from the date of delivery. The item must not be modified, abused, incorrectly hooked up, or used for purposes outside the original scope of design.
This product is returnable Within 14 Days of delivery for a store credit. Item must be unopened, unused, and in re-saleable condition.