Peltier Thermoelectric Generator Module
Peltier generator modules are very interesting devices – these generate a voltage when there is a temperature difference between each side of the module. With these modules, the heat of your hand is enough to generate a small voltage. As you increase the temperature difference between the two sides, the voltage generated increases. This module will generate approximately 0.97V and 225mA with a 20°C difference and up to 4.8V and 669mA with a 100°C temperature difference. The module can withstand -60 to 125°C and measures 40 x 40 x 3.4mm. To keep generating a voltage, the temperature difference between each side will need to be maintained.
- Maximum current of 0.669mA @ 100°C difference
- Temperature Range: -60°C to 125°C
- Temperature electromotive force (a): > 190x uV/ ℃
- Wire Length: ~30cm / 12″
- Maximum voltage of 4.8V @ 100°C difference
- Optimum value (Z): 2.5 ~ 3×10-3W/℃
- Thermal conductivity (K): 15~16×10-3-W/℃ cm
- Dimensions: 40 x 40 x 3.4mm
This product has a 30 Day Warranty from the date of delivery. The item must not be modified, abused, incorrectly hooked up, or used for purposes outside the original scope of design.
This product is returnable Within 14 Days of delivery. Item must be unopened, unused, and in re-saleable condition.