Plastic Water Solenoid Valve – 12V – 1/2″ Nominal
Out Of Stock
This liquid valve is normally closed and has 1/2″ (Nominal non-taped National Pipe) outlets on each end. The solenoid will open the valve when 12V is applied across the two terminals. Please note: Liquid can only flow in one direction through this valve. Also, there is a 3PSI minimum pressure requirement due to the gasket arrangement inside. The electrical connections are 1/4″ spade terminals.
Please Note: These are not food safe or for use with chemicals.
- Coil resistance: 37.5 Ohms
- Can be actuated with as low as 6V
- Working Temperature: 1 ℃ – 75 ℃
- Response time (open): ≤ 0.15 sec
- Dimensions: 3″ x 2.25″ x 2″
- 320mA @ 12VDC
- 1/2″ Nominal non-taped National Pipe
- Actuating life: ≥ 50 million cycles
- Response time (close): ≤ 0.3 sec
- Weight: 4.3 oz
Controlling a Solenoid Valve: http://www.bc-robotics.com/tutorials/controlling-a-solenoid-valve-with-arduino/
This product has a 30 Day Warranty from the date of delivery. The item must not be modified, abused, incorrectly hooked up, or used for purposes outside the original scope of design.
This product is Final Sale and cannot be returned once purchased.