Learn to create inventive programs and fun games on your powerful Raspberry Pi―with no programming experience required. This practical book has been revised to fully cover the Raspberry Pi, Pi Zero, GPIO pins, and also includes a new chapter on LEDs. Discover how to configure hardware and software, write Python scripts, create user-friendly GUIs, and control external electronics. DIY projects include a hangman game, RGB LED controller, digital clock, and RasPiRobot complete with an ultrasonic rangefinder.
- Set up your Raspberry Pi and explore its features
- Write Python programs using the IDLE editor
- Work with modules, classes, and methods
- Build intuitive user interfaces with Tkinter
- Navigate files, folders, and menus
- Use strings, lists, functions, and dictionaries
- Create user-friendly games using Pygame
- Attach external electronics through the GPIO port
- Add powerful Web features to your projects
This product has a 30 Day Warranty from the date of delivery. The item must not be modified, abused, incorrectly hooked up, or used for purposes outside the original scope of design.
This product is Final Sale and cannot be returned once purchased.
There are no comments yet.