Raspberry Pi 4 – 2GB Starter Kit
Out Of Stock
Our popular starter kit is back with the newest version of the powerful Raspberry Pi! This Raspberry Pi 4 2GB Starter Kit includes the bare essentials to get you up and running with this small Linux based single board computer. The most notable change in for the Raspberry Pi 4 is the ability to purchase it with different amounts of RAM (2, 4, and 8GB). This kit is based on the 2GB version and is a great place to start whether you are using it as a basic desktop computer, media center, game emulator, or basis for electronics projects.
The kit includes some of our premium Raspberry Pi accessories: Raspberry Pi 4 – 2GB, Raspberry Pi 4 Case, Official Raspberry Pi Power Supply specifically designed for the power requirements of the newest Raspberry Pi, and a Class 10 32GB Kingston microSD card. The 32GB microSD card is shipped with software pre-installed. This software, called “NOOBS”, is essentially a collection of several popular operating systems for the Raspberry Pi and is one of the best software choices for beginners.
Note: The Raspberry Pi 4 does use a special micro-HDMI cable – for those that do not have this cable already, we have several different types to choose from.
Operating Systems included:
- Rasbian – Recommended for first use – similar GUI to Windows.
- LibreELEC – for creating a media center with your Pi.
- Archlinux – a little difficult for beginners, recommended for seasoned Linux users.
- Pidora – a Raspberry Pi remix of the Fedora operating system.
- RiscOS – the original ARM Linux distribution.
On first start, you are given an option of which operating system you would like to use. This can always be undone, and another operating system can be selected if desired.
Would you like to learn more about the Raspberry Pi? Read more here!
- Raspberry Pi Model 4 with 2GB RAM, USB3, Bluetooth, and Dual band WiFi connectivity
- 32 GB MicroSD Card + Adapter
- 2.4A Power Supply + Cable
- Official Raspberry Pi Case
May We Also Suggest…
This product has a 30 Day Warranty from the date of delivery. The item must not be modified, abused, incorrectly hooked up, or used for purposes outside the original scope of design.
This product is Final Sale and cannot be returned once purchased.