SparkFun Indoor Air Quality Sensor – ENS160
The SparkFun ENS160 Indoor Air Quality Sensor is a digital multi-gas sensor capable of sensing volatile organic compounds (VOCs) including ethanol, toluene, hydrogen, and oxidizing gases with superior sensitivity. Qwiic / STEMMA QT compatible
The SparkFun ENS160 Indoor Air Quality Sensor is a digital multi-gas sensor solution with four sensor elements that can be used in a wide range of applications including building automation, smart home, and HVAC. The sensor contains four independent heaters and gas sensor elements based on metal oxide (MOX) technology. The independent hotplate control allows the detection of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) including ethanol, toluene, hydrogen, and oxidizing gases with superior sensitivity. The ENS160 supports intelligent algorithms to process raw sensor measurements on-chip. These algorithms calculate CO2-equivalents, TVOC, air quality indices (AQIs), and perform humidity and temperature compensation, as well as baseline management, all on-chip. Raw sensor measurements can be read for further customization.
Along with the plug-and-play Qwiic connectors, both I2C and SPI functionality have been broken out to 0.1″-spaced pins in case you prefer to use a breadboard.
- Qwiic / STEMMA QT Compatible
- Default i2c Address: 0x53
- Operating Humidity Range: 5 to 95%
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to +85°C
- Alternate Selectable i2c Address: 0x52
- IAQ standard compliance for AQI, eCO2, and TVOC
- Immunity to humidity and ozone
- Superior output stability over the whole T and RH operating ranges
- Logic Level Voltage : 3.3V
- Independent sensor heater control for highest VOC selectivity and outstanding background discrimination.
- 1 x SparkFun Indoor Air Quality Sensor - ENS160
May We Also Suggest…
DatasheetProduct Datasheet: https://bc-robotics.com/datasheets/ENS160-Datasheet.pdf
TutorialProduct Tutorial: https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/sparkfun-indoor-air-quality-sensor---ens160-qwiic-hookup-guide
This product has a 30 Day Warranty from the date of delivery. The item must not be modified, abused, incorrectly hooked up, or used for purposes outside the original scope of design.
This product is returnable Within 14 Days of delivery for a store credit. Item must be unopened, unused, and in re-saleable condition.
There are no comments yet.