Tamiya 70168 Double Gearbox Kit
Out Of Stock
Tamiya’s double gearbox packs two independent gear trains into a compact and affordable package that is great for small mobile robots. The kit includes two motors and all gears and parts to build any of the four possible gear ratio configurations (12.7:1, 38:1, 115:1, and 344:1). Although it is not typical, it is possible to assemble each side with different gear ratios. There are two possible output axle locations (for any given gear ratio, only one output location is possible).
- Gear Ratios: 12.7, 38, 115, 344 :1
- Free-run motor shaft speed @ 3V: 12300 rpm
- Free-run current @ 3V: 150mA
- Typical operating voltage: 3V
- Stall current @ 3V: 2100mA
- Motor shaft stall torque @ 3V: 0.5 oz·in
This product has a 30 Day Warranty from the date of delivery. The item must not be modified, abused, incorrectly hooked up, or used for purposes outside the original scope of design.
This product is Final Sale and cannot be returned once purchased.
There are no comments yet.