5V Step-Up Voltage Regulator U1V11F5
This compact (0.45″×0.6″) U1V11F5 switching step-up (or boost) voltage regulator efficiently generates 5 V from input voltages as low as 0.5 V. Unlike most boost regulators, the U1V11F5 offers a true shutdown option that turns off power to the load, and it automatically switches to a linear down-regulation mode when the input voltage exceeds the output. The pins have a 0.1″ spacing, making this board compatible with standard solderless breadboards and perfboards.
- Output voltage: 5V
- Minimum operating voltage: 0.5V
- Maximum operating voltage: 5.5V
- True shutdown option that turns off power to the load
- Maximum input current: 1.2A
- Size: 0.45″ × 0.6″; × 0.1″ (12 × 15 × 3 mm)
- Weight: 0.7g
- Integrated over-temperature shutoff
This product has a 30 Day Warranty from the date of delivery. The item must not be modified, abused, incorrectly hooked up, or used for purposes outside the original scope of design.
This product is returnable Within 14 Days of delivery. Item must be unopened, unused, and in re-saleable condition.