5V Step-Up Voltage Regulator
This powerful boost regulator efficiently generates an output voltage of 5 V from an input voltage as low as 2.9 V while allowing an input current as high as 5 A.
This regulator has built-in reverse-voltage protection, short-circuit protection, thermal shutdown (which typically activates at 165°C), a soft-start feature that reduces inrush current, and an under-voltage lockout that causes the regulator to turn off when the input voltage is below 2.5 V (typical).
- Input voltage: 2.9V to 5V
- 5A switch allows for input currents up to 5A
- Typical efficiency of 80% to 95%, depending on input voltage and load
- Compact size: 1.9″ × 0.6″ × 0.41″ (48 × 15 × 10.5 mm)
- Fixed 5 V output (with 4% accuracy)
- Integrated reverse-voltage protection, over-current protection, over-temperature shutoff, soft-start, and under-voltage lockout
- Two mounting holes for #2 or M2
U3V50F5 : http://www.pololu.com/product/2565
This product has a 30 Day Warranty from the date of delivery. The item must not be modified, abused, incorrectly hooked up, or used for purposes outside the original scope of design.
This product is Final Sale and cannot be returned once purchased.