Heat Sink Compound
Out of Stock - Available on Backorder
This is a 5g syringe of white heatsink compound (aka thermal grease, thermal paste, thermal goo). Use this whenever you’re connecting a component to a heatsink, it’ll really help to dissipate even more potentially damaging heat.
This compound is composed of 50% silicone, 20% carbon, and 30% metal oxide. It has a thermal conductivity of 1.172 W/(mK), which should be plenty for voltage regulators, MOSFETs, motor drivers, audio amplifiers, etc.
- Color: White
- Thermal Conductivity: 1.172 W/(mK)
- Evaporation: 0.001% – 24 hrs @150°C
- Moment Beared Temperature: -50-240°C
- Specific Gravity: 2.3 @25°C
- Thermal Impedance: 0.195 -in2/W
- Bleed: 0.05% – 24 hrs @150°C
- Operation Temperature: -30-180°C
This product has a 30 Day Warranty from the date of delivery. The item must not be modified, abused, incorrectly hooked up, or used for purposes outside the original scope of design.
This product is returnable Within 14 Days of delivery for a store credit. Item must be unopened, unused, and in re-saleable condition.