Raspberry Pi 7” Touchscreen Display
The Raspberry Pi 7” Touchscreen gives users the ability to create all-in-one, integrated projects such as tablets, infotainment systems and embedded projects. The 800 x 480 display connects via an adapter board which handles power and signal conversion. No complex configuration required!
Out Of Stock
The Raspberry Pi 7” Touchscreen gives users the ability to create all-in-one, integrated projects such as tablets, infotainment systems and embedded projects. The 800 x 480 display connects via an adapter board which handles power and signal conversion. Only two connections to the Pi are required; power from the Pi’s GPIO port and a ribbon cable that connects to the DSI port present on compatible Raspberry Pi’s. Touchscreen drivers with support for 10-finger touch and an on-screen keyboard will be integrated into the latest Raspbian OS for full functionality without a physical keyboard or mouse.
• Turn your Raspberry Pi into a touch screen tablet, infotainment system, or standalone device.
• Truly Interactive – the latest software drivers will support a virtual ‘on screen’ keyboard, so there is no need to plug in a keyboard and mouse.
• Make your own ‘Internet of Things’ (IoT) devices including a visual display. Simply connect your Raspberry Pi, develop a Python script to interact with the display, and you’re ready to create your own home automation devices with touch screen capability.
• A range of educational software and programs available on the Raspberry Pi will be touch enabled, making learning and programming easier on the Raspberry Pi.
To keep your Raspberry Pi and Touchscreen safe we carry the SmartiPi Touch case.
- 7” touchscreen display
- Screen Dimensions: 194 x 110 x 20mm (including standoffs)
- 10 finger capacitive touch.
- Screen Resolution 800 x 480 pixels
- Viewable screen size: 155 x 86mm
- Connects to the Raspberry Pi board using a ribbon cable connected to the DSI port.
Raspberry Pi 7” Touchscreen Build Instructions: https://www.adafruit.com/images/product-files/2718/2718build.jpg
Raspberry Pi 3
Raspberry Pi 2
Raspberry Pi B+
Raspberry Pi B (Original)
Raspberry Pi Zero V1.3|
Raspberry Pi Zero
Raspberry Pi A+
Raspberry Pi A (Original)
Mounting holes will not line up on the Original Raspberry Pi A and B models.
Is not completely compatible – may require modification, accessories, or lack full functionality
This product has a 30 Day Warranty from the date of delivery. The item must not be modified, abused, incorrectly hooked up, or used for purposes outside the original scope of design.
This product is returnable Within 14 Days of delivery. Item must be unopened, unused, and in re-saleable condition.