Once assembled this kit provides a very low dropout adjustable power supply. The board can supply 3.3VDC , 5VDC, and an adjustable 1.25 – 19.5VDC (when a 20V input voltage is used).
- MIC2941 regulator has guaranteed 1.25A output
- Short circuit and overheating protection
- 2.1mm DC jack and terminal connector for voltage inputs
- Output selection switch to select from 3.3v, 5v and adjustable
- On/Off switch for entire board
- Low dropout, only 40mV – 400mV compared to 1.25V – 2.0V for LM317
- Input diode to protect circuitry from negative voltages or AC power supplies
- Two indicator LEDs for high and low voltages
- Onboard potentiometer for adjusting voltage from 1.25V up to within 0.5V of the input voltage. (20V max)
- Heat sink included
Breadboard Power Supply: https://learn.adafruit.com/adjustable-breadboard-power-supply-kit
May We Also Suggest…
This product has a 30 Day Warranty from the date of delivery. The item must not be modified, abused, incorrectly hooked up, or used for purposes outside the original scope of design.
This product is returnable Within 14 Days of delivery for a store credit. Item must be unopened, unused, and in re-saleable condition.