Arduino Uno Rev4 Minima
The Arduino UNO R4 Minima is the first UNO board to feature a 32- bit microcontroller. This powerful M4 Cortex based chip gives the Uno more processing power, making it more capable than ever before. The UNO R4 Minima board’s operating voltage is 5 V, making it hardware compatible with UNO form factor accessories with the same operating voltage.
The Arduino UNO R4 Minima is the first UNO board to feature a 32- bit microcontroller. It features a RA4M1 series microcontroller from Renesas R7FA4M1AB3CFM#AA0), which embeds a 48 MHz Arm® Cortex®-M4 microprocessor. The UNO R4’s memory is larger than its predecessors, with 256 kB flash, 32 kB SRAM and 8 kB data memory (EEPROM). The UNO R4 Minima board’s operating voltage is 5 V, making it hardware compatible with UNO form factor accessories with the same operating voltage. The Minima also includes a removable plastic backing to help keep your board safe during prototyping.
- 48 MHz Arm® Cortex®-M4 microprocessor with a floating point unit (FPU)
- 5 V operating voltage
- Real-time Clock (RTC)
- Memory Protection Unit (MPU)
- Digital Analog Converter (DAC)
- 256 kB Flash Memory
- 32 kB SRAM
- 8 kB Data Memory (EEPROM)
- 14x digital pins (GPIO), D0-D13
- 6x analog input pins (ADC), A0-A5
- 6x PWM pins: D3,D5,D6,D9,D10,D11
- Recommended input voltage (VIN) is 6-24 V
- 1 x Arduino Uno Rev4 Minima
- 1 x Removable Plastic Backing Plate
May We Also Suggest…
DatasheetProduct Datasheet: https://docs.arduino.cc/resources/datasheets/ABX00080-datasheet.pdf
This product has a 30 Day Warranty from the date of delivery. The item must not be modified, abused, incorrectly hooked up, or used for purposes outside the original scope of design.
This product is returnable Within 14 Days of delivery for a store credit. Item must be unopened, unused, and in re-saleable condition.